Like this? Share it with someone.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winn-Dixie

I told you I love Winn-Dixie!!! UPDATE: THIS DEAL DOES NOT GO THROUGH WHEN COUPONS ARE USED ---- VERY FRUSTRATING. WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM WD. DID GET SOME OF THE BOGO DEALS AND THE MEAL DEAL TONIGHT.

Here is a deal that can be worked up IF you have been sending in for coupons and clipping, at least, for a little while.

Local Ad -- P&G coupon deal

Buy $20 worth of P&G products and get a $7 coupon on your next purchase.
Buy $30 worth of P&G products and get a $10 coupon on your next purchase.

This deal will be worked in several transactions.

Here is what I will do:

1ST Transaction

Gillette Deodorant----- 5.99 (Don't have a fit ---- wait for the coupons) LOL!
Gillette Deodorant----- 5.99
Swiffer Duster kit -----3.99
Swiffer Duster Refill---3.99
Puffs Tissue -----------1.25

$21.21 total with store sale
-3.00 coupon off Deodorant
-3.00 coupon off Deodorant
-1.00 coupon off Swiffer Kit
-3.99 coupon buy Kit get Refill FREE

$10.99 Total to pay out of pocket


-7.00 Will receive $7 coupon toward next purchase. SWEET!!! $3.99 for all that.




2nd Transaction

Tide Degerent------------5.99
Dawn Direct Foam Pump----2.50
Dawn Direct Foam Refill--2.50
Mr. Clean Liquid Cleaner-2.50
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers -2.50
Febreeze Freshner Spray -2.50
Febreeze Freshner Spray -2.50

20.99 Total with store sale
-1.00 coupon off Tide
-1.50 coupon off Dawn Pump
-2.00 coupon off Dawn Refill
- .75 coupon off Mr. Clean
- .75 coupon off Mr. Clean
-1.00 coupon off Febreeze
-1.00 coupon off Febreeze

$11.99 Total to pay
-7.00 Use $7 coupon received in first transaction
4.99 Total out of pocket

-7.00 Will Receive another $7 coupon toward next purchase. I will use this toward my third transaction, which will be my groceries.

I am going to buy this deal today so I will let you know if I have any problems with it.

Coupons listed were from a P&G booklet mailed to me and (2) Febreeze coupons from the Sunday paper inserts (I usually buy (3) papers on Sunday).

Happy shopping and keep it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment