Like this? Share it with someone.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

From Ginger's Heart

Okay, I have got to quit playing with this blog so I can cook and get ready for church tonight!! YEAH!

But I wanted to share what I want this blog to be about. I want to help others who, like me, find the need to cut expenses any way they can. Now, I do this so that I can manage my household on one income which allows me to be a homemaker and homeschool mom. When I first started searching the blogs and sites for coupons and savings, I noticed that some (not all, there are some great blogs out there), but some of the sites were encouraging things that I felt were not proper or right.

Such as:

Sending rebates under family addresses when there is a limit of (1) per household.

Getting (2) or (3) reward cards under different names at certain stores.

Using other computers to clip more (1) per household coupons.

Some things may not be against the rules but, for me, just did not line up with biblical principles to be content, good stewards but not greedy or covetous. Just because you can do it does not mean that you should do it!!! That is NOT keeping it simple.

Also, some of the offers would be for companies or products that do NOT reflect our Christian values and biblical principles.

So I wanted to offer a blog that would KEEP IT SIMPLE and SAVE FROM THE HEART and not from my/our natural tendencies.

This is a CHRISTIAN blog so if you disagree I respectfully encourage you to visit other blogs for your encouragement and information.

I ask my Christian family to help keep me accountable in what I post.

With all love and keeping it simple, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment