Like this? Share it with someone.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Encouragment

Okay, here is the question you may be wanting to ask. Does using coupons really work?

I can answer that with a very loud YES!!

Before I started this couponing, I was trying to cut back as many expenses as I could. But no matter how much I cut back, we still had to buy groceries and things for the household.

One day I was reading a frugal blog that linked to a coupon blog. That was the beginning!!!

Oh, I had tried to use coupons before but they never seemed worth the effort. Something would always go wrong. ...... Well, I learned that I was doing it all wrong!!!!

Coupons are money!!!!!! Money that can be used INSTEAD of the dollars in your purse to pay for what you need.

Does it take time --- a little but so does working!!!!
Does it take being the crazy coupon lady --- depends on how much money you want!!!!!
Does it work --- you bet.

So I want to encourage you, have you been looking for a way to cut back your household expenses? If so, I challenge you to try it for (3) months ------ if it does not work for you, okay, but if it does, you will be HOOKED for coupons!!!!!

Remember to keep it simple and Shop Smarter, Not Harder, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment