Like this? Share it with someone.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WINN DIXIE TRIP 5/5/10 - COUPON SAVINGS

I am now posting my COUPON SAVINGS so I keep track of things. Today I saved $26.43 by paying with coupons instead of cash. Woohooo --- I can do a lot with almost $30 bucks. What about you???

Note that this is in addition to using the WD sales and reward card program.

Total before coupons & sales $196
Total after coupons & sales $ 99
Used $25 WD Rebate -25
Total to pay out of pocket $74 (This total includes ALL my shopping, not just what I use coupons or deals on). Just keeping it simple and real in Semmes!

Hope this encourages you that couponing does save money WHEN you learn to think coupons instead of cash!!! I pray blessings on your family this week, may the Lord in His gracious mercy provide all that you need in Him, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment