Like this? Share it with someone.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

CORNDOGS AND COUPONS!

Okay, I had put off buying the corndogs for Kasey's party praying they would go on sale (have you priced those things? YIKES). Sure enough, God put the corndogs BOGO at Winn-Dixie this week. Forgot to stop on the way out so I went to the WD in Gulf Shores. As I was zipping, yes zipping, I had mom in the car (you know, "well why didn't you get those before we came".....mom :o)) Anyway, I was zipping through getting the corndogs, my eyes spotted IT --- $1.50 WD COUPONS ON OSCAR MAYER LUNCH MEAT!!!!! What!!! Hey, I have a coupon for that!!!

So out comes the HUGE coupon binder and sure enough $1.00 coupons!!! YAY!!! (4) Oscar Mayer ham lunchmeats for JUST .80!!!! Then, out of the corner of my eye ---- BLINKIES EVERYWHERE!!!! Of course, I had to go through the store getting blinkie coupons for later...
Just then the phone rings --- IT'S THE MOM!!!

Time to go --- here is how it went:

(4) State Fair corndogs BOGO -- $7.38
(2) .55 off (1) S insert coupon
(2) .55 off (1) found here
New price $5.18 for (4)

(4) Oscar Mayer lunchmeat BOGO ($4.39)
(4) $1.50 off (1) WD coupon
(2) $1.00 off (2) S insert (new price .39 each)

(2) McCormick grinders BOGO -- $2.59
(2) $1.00 off (1) found here (zip 43666, good for all locations)
(new price .59 for (2)
Did not get the $1.50 catalina coupon ---- not sure why, did not have time to investigate!!!

Make sure you check for blinkies when in different stores. Not all stores are the same.

AND YES, I AM APPARENTLY A COUPON JUNKIE!!!

Shop Smarter Not Harder, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment