Like this? Share it with someone.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Winn-Dixie

I spoke with a really nice man (Jeff) at Winn-Dixie this morning about the P&G promotion and the problems I had last night. He agreed that I should have been allowed to use my coupons as payment and still get the coupon off my next order. This is his suggestion for the promotion.

Run your $20 or $30 worth of participating P&G products at the register and pay the full amount. This will generate your $7 or $10 coupon for your next order. Then, take your receipt and your coupons to the service desk and they will give you the refund for the coupon credit. Not exactly the most simple way to shop but I am hopeful that following through with these issues will provide the motivation for their corporate office to change their system.

I believe that these issues are a computer programming problem and not a coupon policy problem.

I would love to hear if you have run into any problems using coupons at Winn-Dixie. Leave a comment for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment