Like this? Share it with someone.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winn-Dixie

I love shopping at Winn-Dixie. It smells good!!!! They also have great sales and BOGO deals that work up real nice with coupons. My only complaint is that they are a little confused about their coupon policy right now. It seems to change as people are using more coupons. I have asked Winn-Dixie to provide a written coupon policy. Boy would this help for us and the cashiers. Someone did actually leave a message on my machine from Winn-Dixie the other day. They wanted to discuss some coupon issues. I am waiting on a return call. I will post our conversation so you can know too!

In the meantime, one of the things I like to do is go to www.winndixie.com, pull up the sales ad and make my shopping list. After I print the list, I will see what coupons I can match to the sales. If I don't have a coupon, I will then decide whether to keep that item on the list or mark off for another time.

Here are a few match ups that I have for this week:

(2) Wish Bone Salad Dressings BOGO - $2.99
- .75 Printable coupon (www.wish-bone.com)
$1.12 each
I will do the Wish Bone deal twice and stock up with (4) bottles


(2) Oscar Mayer Bologna $5.00 (2)
-2.00 (2) printable (coupons.com)
$3.00 for (2)

(2) Betty Crocker Cake Mix BOGO $1.99
-.75 printable (coupons.com)
$1.24 for (2)

There are lots of great BOGO deals with or without coupons.

Think about the cost per item!!!

Happy shopping and keep it simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment