Like this? Share it with someone.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

Why do I keep saying "keep it simple"?

Well, one thing I noticed from some of the GREAT blogs and websites out there is LONG lists of EVERYTHING on sale w/coupons to match, etc...

I found myself spending so much time reading lists and then, when I would go to my coupon stash, I would not have half of the coupons listed because of the different areas or I might have already used that coupon.

So, I found it much easier to just get the ad myself, circle the items I was interested in and THEN making sure I did not miss something or to see if there were any printable coupons that I might could use. Much more simple and less time consuming for me.

I really did not need those lists of everything on sale (I had the ads) --- I just really needed ideas on how to use some of the specials and how it all worked.

So, when I say keep it simple, I want to do that with my posts. I hope I am giving ideas and info that will inspire you to get out your ads and see what is going to work for you. You are not going to find a LONG list of every coupon that could be used with the sale on this blog. I hope to post things that stand out to me or that I think most of us will use.

I will post my shopping trips to show you exactly how it went for me (good or bad)!!!

I would love to hear how some of you shop and any ideas you have for this blog.

Remember, we want to Shop Smarter, Not Harder

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment