Like this? Share it with someone.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Coupon Story!!

I was in Wal-Mart to get dog food. I know, I know, what in the world was I doing in Wal-Mart?
Well, I usually go to PetSmart and use their sales and rewards but I didn't have time -- so off to Wal-Mart I go.

While checking the prices with my coupons, a lady came over and just grabbed a HUGE bag of Purina One brand food. As this was something I would have done in the past, I could not resist RUNNING HER DOWN to give her a $3 off coupon from my stash. I was like, excuse me, ma'am, uh, excuse me ma'am!!! She was so grateful that she said that she was going to get another bag. There she goes, putting another HUGE bag of dog food in her buggy. I COULD NOT resist, I pulled out another $3 coupon and handed it to her, gave her a card for my blog, told her it was totally FREE and off she goes tickled as can be. She saved $6 ----.

I do this all the time -- it is such fun!!!!

Do you have a funny coupon story to share?

Keep it simple and give when you can, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment