Like this? Share it with someone.

Friday, March 5, 2010

From Ginger's Heart


You might be thinking that it seems too complicated or hard to intentionally try to get deals with coupons, rebates, etc... but let me share something with you.

As I have had to change everything about our expenses in order to live on one income, the one thing I missed the most was being able to give more.

Couponing has helped give that back to me in a small way.

For example, I may not have cash but if I shop really smart, I can give things that cost very little but can be special, useful and practical!!!!

Isn't this a cute gift!!!! I made this up for one of the ladies in church that has been in the hospital and sick.

Flowers are nice but they die, candy is good but stays on you :o) --- but Olay soap, body wash and lotion ---- woooooo now that's the way to treat somebody. LOL!!!!!!

Now, just to let you know, I have about $3.00 in this gift. shhhhhhhhh - don't tell.

Hoping this encourages you to Shop Smarter, Not Harder, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment