Like this? Share it with someone.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FAMILY DOLLAR DEALS

Be on the lookout for lots of Family Dollar markdowns coming soon. The girls showed me pages of markdowns coming. FD takes all clipped coupons, FD coupons and internet as long as they will scan. You can "stack" one store coupon with a clipped coupon on the same item.

I was in such a hurry I did not have time to check it all out but I plan to soon!

One thing I did grab was a large bottle of Softsoap liquid ($3.00) marked down to $1.25 -- used a .50 clipped coupon to get it for .75 --- Yay for saving.

Get that coupon stash out and head to Family Dollar in a day or so to see what kind of deals you can make.

You can also go here to view their current store coupons and promotions

Happy shopping and keep it simple, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment