Like this? Share it with someone.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Coupons

Where do you get all those coupons?

I used to wonder the same thing. Well I found out. They are everywhere. You can get hundreds of coupons but, remember, I like to keep it simple. So, here are a few basics to get you started.

Sunday coupon inserts. (Buy at least 2 papers to begin with. I am going to try to make the majority of my post on 2 or 3 coupon inserts per week. You can also ask family & friends for their coupon inserts.

Store booklets & coupon flyers. (Always get at least (2) unless they only allow (1))

Blinkie machines in the stores. (I pull at least 2 each time)

Coupons on the products. (I ONLY pull coupons off of the products I purchase. Pulling coupons off of products still on the shelf is not right!!!!)

Magazines (My favorite is ALL YOU - only sold by subscription or at Wal-Mart)

Printable coupons from websites & coupon sites. See list on the left. (Tip: Wait until you need a coupon before printing UNLESS you know you will use it). Don't try to print all those coupons!!!

Once you become "coupon savvy", you will be more aware of what you may want to print right away and what you could wait on.

If you want, just start with (2) Sunday papers, checking this blog for match ups and printing coupons as needed.

Remember, the goal is not to see who can get the most coupons, the goal is to SHOP SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!!

Happy coupon clipping and keep it simple, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment