Like this? Share it with someone.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!

Whew, had a busy day --- My Uncle Bill was buried today. I used to love to go to Uncle Bill's house. He lived right by the "swamp" in Florida and he would always make our time fun. Fishing, playing in the water and looking for alligators !!!!! Good memories, I will miss him.

Went to eat with mom. Have you ever been to Neighbor's in Tillman's Corner. They have huge fried shrimp. Yum!! I'm still full.

Then -- the finale. We went to the almost Semmes mall. Remember, I told you about that here. Well, I bought Kasey (5) cute shirts for -------- $15.00 total!!! Yay!!! This was great considering I had just bought her a new shirt at Cato for $15.99!!!!! YIKES!!!! Oh well, it's her birthday tomorrow so we decided to splurge. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS TWELVE!!!

So, if you get a chance, you might want to go the almost "Semmes Mall" and see what they might have for you.

Happy shopping and keep it simple, Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment